Terms and Conditions
Use of the Website
- By clicking on the order form purchase confirmation button (or equivalent), you will be submitting an order which will incorporate all these Terms & Conditions.
- We reserve the right not to accept your order, in which case we will not have any further obligation to you.
- We may accept the whole or part of your order, both in respect of the kinds of products ordered and the quantity of products ordered. The price will be amended accordingly.
- To register on the agorafoodtrading.com website you must be over eighteen years of age.
- All our prices are fixed and subject to change without prior notice. The price of our goods is dependent on seasonality, harvest and market conditions. We endeavor to minimize fluctuations but cannot guarantee such.
- Currently we accept payments with credit cards. We support MasterCard, Visa and Benefit.
- We deliver 7 days a week from 1 PM to 8 PM. Orders received after 9 AM are assured next day delivery.
- You will receive a call one hour before the delivery time.
- Our obligation is to deliver the products at the address you have specified in your order. Deliveries will be made as per the customer's instructions.
- Orders subject to a delivery charge of BD1 all locations in Bahrain except DURRAT AL BAHRAIN. Delivery charge of 2 BD will be applicable to all deliveries to DURRAT AL BAHRAIN.
- Redelivery charges are applicable.
- We will not dispatch the products until we have received cleared funds from the relevant party.
- Types of payment Cash on delivery, credit card, benefit pay and debit card.
- If there is no one to accept the delivery of your order a card will be left by the carrier. Ultimately, if the carrier is unable to deliver your order it will be returned to us and you will be charged for it to be re-dispatched (which means another delivery charge will be done). Note that the driver will only wait 15 minutes at delivery location and will try to contact you more than 3 phone calls within 15 minutes if there was no reply your order will return to us.
- We will not have any responsibility or liability for the non-delivery of any products unless either:
- The products charged for are not delivered.
- You give us full details of the shortages within 3 days of the part delivery.
- We will not have any responsibility for late or non-delivery of goods arising from incorrect delivery information being provided.
Returns / Refunds
Period of Return
Perishable goods (e.g. labneh, cheese and yogurt)
None returnable or refundable
Non-perishable goods (e.g. soap and sealed food items with long expiration)
Up to 3 days
- In the case that we are at fault, the goods will be collected by us within 1-2 business days and appropriate preparations made. Shipping related costs will be our responsibility.
- Return and exchange of items are only for non-perishable items keeping in mind to present the original receipt or photo of it.
- Return and exchange items should be done within 3 days only. Shipping related costs will be the purchaser's responsibility.
- We ensure the highest quality of our products. Please check your product on delivery and report any concerns immediately. Once delivered we are unable to accept returned goods.
- To the full extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the AGORA FOOD TRADING website.
Your Consumer Rights
Nothing in our returns policy affects your consumer rights.